First RKVY-RAFTAAR Incubation Committee (RIC) meeting with esteemed RIC members was organized to evaluate the presentations by startups under RKVY-RAFTAAR scheme at R-ABI, IIT(BHU), Varanasi on 20th and 21st August 2021.
Following RIC members attended this meeting:
- Prof. Rajnesh Tyagi, Chairman & Principal Investigator, R-ABI, IIT(BHU), Varanasi
- Prof. Satish Kumar Singh, Academia Domain Expert
- Prof. Anil Kumar Chauhan, Domain Expert for Food Processing (20th August 2021)
- Dr. Ashwini Kumar Singh, District Agri Officer, State Representative from the State Department of Agriculture
- Ms. Priyanka Magu, IARI, Knowledge Partner Nominee
- Mr. Siddharth Jalan, Industry Domain Expert
- Mr. Abhishesh Singh, Branch Manager, HDFC Bank, Lahurabir, (Bank Representative)
- Mrs. Sonal Shukla, Business Manager, R-ABI (Member Secretary)
Applications for the start-ups was invited by R-ABI through various channels for Seed stage and Idea stage funding under RKVY-RAFTAAR project. Altogether 51 Applications for the start-ups were invited by R-ABI through various channels for Ankuran (Pre-seed stage) and Prasfutan (Seed stage) programs under RKVY-RAFTAAR scheme. Altogether 147 applications were received. After screening by various domain experts 51 applications were invited to present their ideas in front of the RIC on 20th August and 21st August 2021. Total 47 applicants presented their idea to the RIC members.